Breaking News

[MUSIC] Dremo ft. Mayorkun – Izzokay (Prod. Young John)

Download Dremo ft Mayorkun Izzokay Mp3 Download Prod Young John



Davido Music Worldwide is at it again! Dremo and Mayorkundish out another buzzing tune – Izzokay while we are still enjoying – a song from Davido Music Worldwide Achieve which features Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo and .
That’s to remind you that  by Davido is still disturbing our playlist. I mentioned it ealier this year that Davido’s crew is ready to take over the Nigerian Music Industry.
Izzokay by Dremo ft Mayorkun is here and It’s fully activated! Se ko si oga ade, i dey hustle bi ori ade, mohammed ali, mo moyan mo mo odunlade, loke loke is ok issokay izzokay, see let me live my life. Oga mi show me the way, if you mess with my dog na wahala, kokoro wa pelu woli agba.They give you Loud you are still not up to my standard.
Enjoy Below!

No comments