Advertise
Contact Us
About us
Top Item
OnibonMedia
Home
Archive
Pages
Contactd
Technology
_Google
_Apple
Top Item
_Second Item
_Third Item
_Fourth Item
Breaking News
Home
/
gossip
/
“I am probably the only genuine prophet left in Nigeria” – Daddy Freeze
“I am probably the only genuine prophet left in Nigeria” – Daddy Freeze
Yung
12:50
gossip
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILE
“I am probably the only genuine prophet left in Nigeria” – Daddy Freeze
Reviewed by
Yung
on
12:50
Rating:
5
No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Popular Posts
Rowlene – 143 Ft. Nasty C
I’m not an ordinary Instagram model, I make millions – Princess Shyngle Declares
Ijebuloaded X Mr Bee - Aye O
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
I’m not an ordinary Instagram model, I make millions – Princess Shyngle Declares
Actress Princess Shyngle has revealed that she is not an ordinary Instagram model because she now makes millions of Naira from movies. The N...
Pantless dancer buys her coffin ahead of her death (photos) »
Popular South African Socialite, pantless dancer, Zodwa Libram Libram, has decided to go coffin
Rowlene – 143 Ft. Nasty C
Rowlene 143 DOWNLOAD MP3
Mayorkun – Posh
Award-winning music star Mayorkun aims to conquer once again with his latest single “Posh”. An audacious number produced by No...
OAP Yaw shares video of a tanker moving on a major road without tyres in Lagos
CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILE
VIDEO: Mystro Ft. Wizkid – Immediately
Mystro is back with the video for ‘Immediately,’ his hit collaboration with Wizkid. After successfully rolling out his debut alb...
Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation between a Nigerian woman and her husband after she suggested he goes for family planning
Read Below a trending Whatsapp conversation between a Man and His wife, after the latter proposed family planning. Apparently, ...
MUSIC Flexy D - Bless Me (Prod. By CX) | @flexydpb1 #BlessMeByFlexyD
Let’s say this is truly The Return of The Party Bomber, the Olabisi Onabanjo University Graduate who has been on the low in the music sc...
Toyin Lawani flaunts her boobs as she soaks in a bath tub
Famous business mogul, Toyin Lawani, has sent tongues wagging bared her boobs in new seductive photo. The socialite and entrepreneur went...
More photos of Davido doing his registration at the NYSC camp in Lagos
News of Davido enrolling for the compulsory NYSC scheme went viral yesterday. The singer had made the announcement yesterday when the seco...
Comments
Categories
Tags
No comments