Breaking News

Yetunde Omosa Ola Jesu Ola Jesu (Mp3 + Lyrics Video)




Ola Jesu reveals  the Grace and Love of God towards me and a reminder that I am who I am because of Jesus, So I praise HimA Christocentric contemporary Yoruba song (from South-west of Nigeria).
 
Written and arranged by Yetunde & Kayode Omosa. Sequenced and produced by David Akindayomi (DEEVEECOOL)
 
Yetunde Farinloye- Omosa:
I started my musical career at a tender age around age 8 in the church choir and I was greatly influenced by my parents who loved listening to music. I was exposed to different genres of music at an early age and over time I’ve just continued to grow and develop my gift.’ The linguistic graduate from University of Ilorin, is now based in the United Kingdom.
 
Song Written and arranged by Yetunde & Kayode Omosa. Sequenced and produced by David Akindayomi (DEEVEECOOL)
 
Click the link below to Download, Enjoy and Share!
 
Ola Jesu By Yetunde Omosa:

(DOWNLOAD) 

No comments