Breaking News

Ibidun Ighodalo celebrates her children, reveals how she adopted them (photos)

Ex-Beauty queen Ibidun Ituah-Ighodalo today shared lovely new photos of herself and her two adopted children, Keke and Zenan.
In a post she shared on her IG page, Ibidun wrote on how God made her welcome the choice of adopting children. Ibidun and her clergyman hubby, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo got married in February 2007 and are yet to have kids.
Ibidun Ighodalo celebrates
She wrote ;
Where do I start? You are such a loving and kind Father it’s incomparable. Your wisdom and might is unrivaled as is your knowledge. You know the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end because time truly exists in you.
You knew me before you formed me and you knew my life’s journey and you prepared for me every step of the way…. My choice of a life partner though questioned by many was a divine masterpiece by you… You already saw the struggles and you knew the perfect fit for me… you knew who could handle the storms of life with me and you blessed me with a wonderful husband, friend and lover.
Ever so supportive and loving. Supportive through almost a dozen episodes of IVF, never wavering, there for every test and doctors appointment. With all the societal pressures and shaming you held me and comforted me in my low times. Even when that did not work out you were already planning something mind blowing. How else could I explain the burden you laid on my husband heart to establish an orphanage even before our marriage? This same orphanage gave me my beautiful daughter who again has your hand in her life. Born on the same day as myself and named by her dad after me (such prophecy) and brought to the orphanage. Even when I did not recognize your hand it was there till our eyes saw that which was always in front of us. Again ever supportive, my husband was in support of our choice to go in that direction.

No comments