Breaking News

Mercy Aigbe reacts to reports that her house was bought for her by a governor

Delectable Actress and mother of 2, Mercy Aigbe has finally reacted to rumors making rounds that a certain governor bought her the new mansion, she acquired recently.
The report started by blogger, Stella Dimokokorkus Blog suggests that the actress didn’t acquire the mansion, but was acquired by a certain ‘sugar daddy’ whom she serviced well, and it wasn’t long because the denigrating comments targeting Mercy Aigbe began.
Mercy Aigbe has now reacted to the reports. Her reaction below:
“No one saw all my late night shoots! Shooting almost 24hrs, No one saw my being on set back to back!!!!…..No one saw all those times I carry Goods on my head in London, LA, New York, Turkey, Vietnam and all…….. No one sees my endorsements and influencing deals……
“Almost 15years as an Actor, I buy a house, they see it as a big deal! They try to tag every wealthy man they know to my Sucess because they just can’t comprehend how and why a woman should be successful ……
Y’all wait till I open my Complex, then maybe y’all will kuku take poison untop my matter ðŸ˜‚😂😂
I am just getting started

No comments